Natural vitamins are essential to healthy life. There are many different types of vitamins; each of them has its own specific benefit to various parts and functions of the human body. If the human body is afflicted without the essential natural vitamins just for a short period of time, it leads to disease and sickness as a result. Vitamins can help prevent disease in two main ways: by preventing the deficiency syndromes of the particular vitamin and through the health benefits conferred at the expense of vitamin balance. As you know vitamin A is important for our vision. It is also important for bone growth, reproduction, cell division and cell differentiation. In the same way other natural vitamins promote your health support.
There are two types of vitamins:
Water-Soluble – These vitamins (B and C complex) do not tend to accumulate in our body organs and usually their reserves depletion happens very quickly. As you can see it is very important to have regular daily intakes of these vitamins.
Fat-Soluble – Vitamins A, D, E and K stay in the body as they are accumulated in the liver.
• Vitamin A is responsible for vision, normal bone and tooth development, reproduction, skin health; mitigate the risk of certain cancers.
• Vitamin B complex maintains the central nervous system, is necessary for the synthesis and breakdown of amino acids, essential to healthy skin;
• Vitamin C participates in collagen creation, builds up blood vessels, skin, teeth and bones and rids the body of free radicals.
• Vitamin E – This is a strong antioxidant that protects joints from free radicals, very important for healthy skin.
• Vitamin K – This vitamin assists with mineral deposit into the bone matrix.
Today with natural vitamins more is meant than meets the eye, for the first eye it seems to be vitamins taken from natural products. But unfortunately that is not so. It should seem these organic nutrients are in supply if we bring to bear enough fresh fruit and vegetables. Due to the following factors, it is not always possible for us to get the necessary vitamins (even we eat enough of fresh fruit and vegetables): impoverished soil, modern processing methods, pollution, and popularity of Junk food. So with “natural vitamins” any type of qualitative vitamins is meant.
It turns out that you can feel reliance in fresh fruit and vegetable only if you know best where they were grown and how fresh are they. As an alternative many people now have to take vitamin supplements. Sometimes it is the optimum choice, but it is of primal importance to prefer good vitamin complex. A good multivitamin is the foundation of health and nutrition.