Lynn University is an internationally renowned private institution and is recognized as one of the most creative schools in America. It uses unique teaching methods such as iPad-based learning, dialogues instead of lectures, and connecting students with employers in their first year. Lynn University provides college and graduate degrees. It offers over forty-five collegian and fourteen graduate degrees through its six schools.
Freshman students at Lynn University will have the possibility to choose from almost twenty collegian majors, and if they’re notably intended, they’ll apply for the Lynn three programs. This chance permits scholars to require advanced courses and graduate in 3 years rather than four, which may save them thousands of bucks in tuition.
Off-campus, students enjoy a prime location for year-round warm weather, with the beach only 3 miles away and Miami, Orlando, and the Florida Keys within easy driving distance.
- Host University: Lynn University;
- Host Country: USA;
- Study Level: Undergraduate Level;
- Scholarship Type: Partial Funding;
- Scholarship Worth: 12,000$;
- Eligible Countries: International Students;
- Subjects available: All Subjects;
- Application Deadline: January 15th, 2022, March 1st, 2022.
International Academic Scholarships are available for International Students in all fields to have the opportunity to pursue their Undergraduate studies at the Lynn University, USA.
The scholarships will provide students with between $6,000 and $12,000 to cover some of the cost of the undergraduate program at Lynn.
In order to be considered for admission, candidates are required to have outstanding marks, SAT, ACT or TOEFL performance.
The application for the undergraduate degree can be started online. Students’ eligibility for the scholarship will be determined at the time of application. No separate scholarship application is required.
The following documents are required to be presented to the university:
- Personal statement,
- Official university documents or transcripts bearing the seal or stamp of the institution, issued in English or with a certified English translation,
- Current curriculum vitae,
- Letter of recommendation from a professor or employer.
It is necessary for each participant to complete the application process in accordance with the university’s admission instructions for first-year international students or transfers.
Conditions of Language:
The following English language proficiency test results are required from candidates:
- TOEFL internet-based: score of 71+,
- IELTS: score of 6.0+,
- Duolingo: score of 100+,
- PTE: score of 50+.